- I was afraid lest he should come too late .
- Read in a good light lest it should hurt your eyes .
- The beam from the laser l passes through the shutter s .
- He trembled lest he himself should lose a docile pupil .
- Close the window quickly lest the raindrops ( should ) slant in .
- The king did not like to refuse, lest they would desert .
- We may characterize an atomic state by a quantum number l .
- I dare not stay, lest that notion should possess his wicked head !
- I dared not look toward the land lest my heart should fail me .
- The struggle came to a head at the af of l convention in october 1935 .
- It's difficult to see l in a sentence. 用l造句挺難的
- Sometimes she dreaded only lest glaucus should discover her secret .
- I am afraid to kiss her, lest i should make her ill .
- This is a major l of c and is liable to bombing and gas attack from the enemy .
- I bid her be cautious lest she got a fall, and she nimbly disappeared .
- Don't be too eager in pursuing the person lest you create too high expectations .
- Now, we try to "bootstrap" our way up to l in a series of steps .
- The ubiquitous orange and white gsr ＆ l vehicles were assembled on the road outside .
- Nim had a roving commission in gsp ＆ l which cut across department boundaries .
- We had to explore the terrain carefully lest booby traps go off all around us .
- Lest anyone miss the point, patolichev was all smiles when he left the white house .