- Seto Machindranath is worshipped as an aspect of Avalokiteshvara.
- The temple of Seto Machindranath is located in Jana Bahal ( also known as Machhindra Bahal ).
- The main deity residing in the temple is the Seto Machindranath also known as Janabaha Dyo, Aryavalokitesvara, Karunamaya.
- The deity is taken to a platform at Lagankhel which is about 200 meters away from the temple of Machindranath at Ta : bahal Lalitpur.
- "' Seto Machindranath "', also known as Janabaha Dyo, Aryavalokitesvara, Karunamaya is a deity worshiped by both Hindus and Buddhists in Kathmandu.
- The sacred bathing festival of White Machindranath, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, is held on the 8th day of the bright fortnight at the courtyard of Jana Baha in Kathmandu.
- The seventh canto of " Navanath Kathasar " states that Machindranath served the goddess " Vajrabhagawati " ( Vajreshwari ) for a month by giving her a bath of the water of hot springs.
- It's difficult to see machindranath in a sentence. 用machindranath造句挺難的