- Now, the protesters will be kept in designated areas where they can yammer at the TV cameras.
- Between chapter titles, the characters yammer at each other in dialogue that feels semi-improvised, and people get shot.
- They simply don't have the time to yammer at you about every step you should take to do your job.
- Grumpus, an old man who hires Boots as a bodyguard, yammers at people until they give him what he wants just to be rid of him.
- By April 2010, Yammer CEO Sacks claimed that Yammer revenue was doubling every quarter, but would not disclose revenue figures for 2009 beyond describing it as " seven figures . " Sacks also stated that 70 percent of Fortune 500 companies were using Yammer at that time.
- In one early scene, Blanchett is seen striding across a golf course in trousers and cropped hair as she yammers at a rather stunned looking Howard Hughes-- a speech pattern that she sprinkles with such folksy colloquialisms as " hot dog " and " my goat, " and which she maintains throughout the film until her final meeting with Hughes, late in the film, when she tries to coax her eccentric and reclusive former lover from his screening room.
- It's difficult to see yammer at in a sentence. 用yammer at造句挺難的